Hi-Y Basketball (Grades 9-12)
Registration OPENS October 1st!
Registration CLOSES November 30th!
As one of our most popular Y programs, HI-Y is designed for both competitive and recreational play.
The league is initially divided by grades; 9-10 recreational and 11-12 recreational and competitive leagues. Both male and female players are encouraged to form their own teams, create their own uniform logos and choose coaching staff.
- The league plays games on Sunday and Wednesday. There are no scheduled practice games. You are welcome to use open gym time to practice at the YMCA. The YMCA will provide supervisors along with two referees per game.
- Each team will get 8 regular season games.
- The season ends with a tournament.
- We encourage teams to be creative when creating a team logo and uniforms. YMCA staff reserve the right not to approve a uniform that is deemed inappropriate.
- Uniforms CANNOT have drawn-on numbers.
- While individual players may register, placement is not guaranteed. We will make every effort to accommodate you.
- Every player on the team must register using sports engine and the captain of the team must submit a team roster to the Hi-Y roster button.
- 8 regular season games
- Tournament play
For more information, please contact Nicole Bissell at email@example.com or call (605) 336-3190.
Sioux Falls YMCA
220 S Minnesota Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Southern Hills Church
3400 E 49th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57103
Special Olympics Gym
800 E I-90 Ln, Sioux Falls, SD 57104