About Corporate Memberships
The culture of wellness is multifaceted: body, mind, and spirit. A growing body of evidence suggests that investing in the health and wellbeing of your workforce will yield powerful results. A corporate partnership with the YMCA is an agreement to help promote healthy lifestyles within your workforce.
We can help protect your company’s most valuable asset: your staff. Businesses with as few as 5 current Y members qualify for discounted rates.
Tier 1: 5-14 employees
Tier 2: 15-24 employees
Tier 3: 25+ employees
Benefits to Your Business and Employees:
• Promoting fun, fitness and fellowship among employees
• Increased productivity, work satisfaction, and morale
• Reduced overall health costs and chronic conditions, such as:
+ Obesity + High blood pressure + Diabetes
+ Heart disease + Stroke + Stress
• Lower absenteeism and turnover rate
• Improved stress and tension management
• Could result in lower health insurance premiums
Why invest in workplace wellness with the YMCA?
We make it easier for you to promote wellness in the workplace.
- Easy to implement
- Minimal time commitment
- Payroll deduction and/or employer subsidy options
- Flexibility to offer membership as part of your employee benefit package, tie into an overall wellness plan, or operate independently
A corporate partnership is an agreement between the Sioux Falls YMCA and your business to help promote healthy lifestyles within the workforce. The majority of health care expenses can be attributed to chronic diseases that are related to lifestyle. But with even moderate physical activity, many of the risk factors can be reduced.
Finally, as a YMCA corporate partner, your business and employees will belong to the YMCA family and help strengthen our cause for Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility. Sioux Falls YMCA has great opportunities for your organization to further support our cause and community and receive valuable exposure. Ask us about our sponsorship opportunities.
Is your employer already a YMCA Corporate Partner? If so, stop by the Y with proof of employment to enroll for your discounted rate.
Interested in creating a corporate wellness incentive for your employees? Call us at (605) 336-3190 to get started on a healthier workplace.