Is your organization…
- Seeking to improve team performance?
- Looking to develop group skills?
- Working on leadership development?
- Starting up new teams after restructuring?
- Committed to improving communication, trust and problem solving skills?
Let us Custom Design a Program to Meet Your Group's Needs!
What Is the Outdoor Challenge?
The Outdoor Challenge is a dynamic, multi-dimensional learning program that is designed to give team members a deeper level of connection and investment. It is a series of low and high initiatives that focus on such issues as group norms, change, conflict resolution, decision-making, risk taking and strategic planning. All activities are based on group interaction.
The Outdoor Challenge is based on the premise that we learn best from experience. By reflecting and processing the experience, we gain insights for personal/professional growth.
How does the Outdoor Challenge produce results?
Low Initiatives are challenges that our trained facilitators present to your group. These challenges are designed to spark communication, problem-solving, trust, cooperation, and many other valuable team skills. The scenarios we use will be specific for your group. During and after the low initiatives, we process the information using guided discovery to allow the group to take ownership of the experience and to learn from each other.
We have six High Initiatives which take place 20-50 feet off the ground. Everyone that participates at the Outdoor Challenge always has a choice of when and to what extent they want to participate. The High Elements take most people out of their comfort zone. The idea of taking perceived risks is sometimes scary. Using skilled facilitators, we lead participants into accepting the challenge with the support of the group. We encourage participants to challenge themselves but always allow them to make their own decisions. The experience of challenging yourself with support of your group is very powerful.
What are the Benefits of the Outdoor Challenge?
- Helps teams break through perceived limits and go beyond past expectations.
- Emphasizes how risk-taking and how different strengths can lead to success.
- Provides opportunities for personal, professional and team growth.
- Builds and strengthens communication, trust, cooperation and problem solving skills.
- Gives you a positive, fun-filled experience that is guaranteed to renew and re-energize your group!